Back in the Cone Again

Dear Diary, 

Here I am, back in the cone.  This time more than ever.  Apparently, I have a cyst on the webbing between my toes.  Two weeks ago the doctor cut it out.  It was a really bad hurt.  And the stitches really bug me. I tried to tell Mom that if I were to lick them with a special snorting/licking sound, then it will heal better.  She put the cone on me.  I have had the cone on for almost a whole week!  I still managed to play with Bug.  


I've gotten pretty good at taking my family out at the knees with the sharp plastic edges.  Karma.  Definitely Karma.  


And it provides a nice catch for my food.  

Today I am supposed to get my stitches taken out, but they are broken, so I am not sure if they will let me take off the cone yet.  


Freedom starts tonight! Stupid cone. Stupid feet. 

Love, 
Hank



Comments

Popular Posts