A Good Boy


August 5, 2017 

Dear Diary,

I turned 10 weeks old yesterday and I got to celebrate with a play date at my buddy Rocket's house. It was so fun I was sleepy most of the day. Mom says that I am 1.4 dog years old! I don't know what that means but thank goodness I'm still young enough to poop in the house. 

My family says I've been a really good boy the last few days. I think that's because I haven't pooped on mommy's carpet and I've only bitten their feet when they move. I was so silly before thinking that I would bite them even when they were still. Can you believe how dumb 8 week old puppies are? No one bites still feet! That's soooooo July. Anyway, my sister, Echo, says I have a lot to learn and that I'll look back on my puppy pictures and say I can't believe I used to wear my collar that way. She said I should call her Auntie Echo because she's 95 dog years old
and no 95 year old should have to accept a younger brother. I don't know what she means but if that keeps her from barking at me, I'll try it.

Time for walk. I'll write more later.

Love, Hank



Comments

Popular Posts