Finally got the password!

Dear Diary,

I am sorry that I haven't been able to write this week.  Mommy has to log me in on her computer and she's been really busy with the first week of school, so I haven't been able to write. Echo told me I should just write it for real but Mom only has fountain pens and while those are fun to play with they are really hard to write with. Especially without thumbs.  I will try to remember everything from this week, but it will be tough.  I can usually only remember back a few minutes.

This was a really good week.  Echo and I stay outside while Mommy and Daddy are at work.  She mostly likes me now!  In fact, she will even play with me.  We have this fun game where I pick up her toy and run at her with it and then she barks at me, so I drop the toy.  Then she picks it up and I grab the other end and run with it.  Since she doesn't run, we just turn on the spot.   We can do this for hours! It is so fun.  It makes me really tired and then we take a nice nap in the shade.  We do this every day because Mommy says I still can't be allowed in the house by myself - since the great lap desk incident.

This week I learned how figgin' awesome paper is!  I am fast enough that I can usually get the mail and coupon papers before Daddy gets them on the table.  This week I got to play with the grocery ads and a fun book of coupons.   By Friday I had redecorated the entire livingroom!  I think Mom really liked it because she left it there for days.  She just stepped over it and Daddy would cover me in newspapers while we played on the floor.

Mommy's says that I am moving from my "poopy" phase to me "destruction" phase.  I do have to admit that after the lap desk incident, I do find it kind of fun to tear stuff apart.  Echo taught me that the most important first step with any new toy is to tear the eyes out so that they can't stare at you while you chew on them.  Since she had torn out the eyes of all of our toys already, I decided to work on the ears, so they can't hear us sneak up on them!  We had a fun week leaving soggy blobs of fluff in unsuspected places.  Mom always wears shoes, but Dad doesn't!!  It was almost as fun as peeing in the house.

There a nice foot stool I hadn't noticed before that I am going to go chew on.  More later.

Love,

Hank

Comments

Popular Posts