Jury out on whether rubber ducky actually makes bath time lots of fun

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry I haven't made many entries. I'm in what Mom calls my terrible 2's. I'm really busy finding stuff to chew on, figuring out how often I can bite Echo's butt and intentionally peeing on stuff. Then when Dad gets home we play, eat dinner and Mom and Echo and I take a walk. So it's hard to make time to write. 

Tonight we went to the lake! I thought that was great but then Mom lured me to my doom when we got home.  She acts like taking a bath is just as fun as playing in the lake.  She even sang me this song about Rubber Duckies. She brought a rubber ducky into the bath but I can tell you right now that it in no way made bath time lots of fun! Don't say I didn't warn you, Diary!

Love,

Hank

Comments

Popular Posts