Office Hours

Dear Diary,

Mommy took me to work today. We howled along with Hank Williams and I napped in my basket on the way. 


Luckily I napped because when we got to work Mommy had a meeting with gobs of people. They were all so nice and had great tasting shoes.  I loved the choice of power cords they put out for me. I got to run around the whole room and liven up the meeting. I did my best to make Mommy proud and I only peed once.

I got a little bored at the end and decided to take a nap but as soon as I did Mom picked me up and paraded me around like I am her favorite boy. Oh wait! I am!! I met Kari, and a bunch of nice people in the money office. Then we went into this room full of desks and people and I got kisses and hugs and held. My head was spinning with all the happiness I was spreading around! I made at least three people's days- they told me so. 

When we got back from visiting we took a walk and I pretended to be tired so I wouldn't have to walk much. But after we got home and I ate I played Tazmanian Devil in the house and I ended up stuck under a piece of furniture. But then I fell asleep. Sometimes I'm asleep before I even realize I'm sleepy! Mom says that when I'm acting crazy I'm either poopy or sleepy. I can't even tell which one is happening. Let's be honest. 


I'm going to do a few more laps around the living room, maybe pee on Echo's bed and bite Dad's feet a little and then I'll turn in. More tomorrow!

Love, Hank

Comments

Popular Posts