Hank's Top Ten List

Dear Diary,

My friend Rocket told me that Mommy puts a lot of stuff on Facebook about me. He has a Facebook page but I'm not old enough to have one yet. Anyway, he said Mommy put a Top Ten list on about having a puppy. Well, since I am a puppy and I'm pretty funny too, I thought I'd make my own top ten list. 

Hank's Top Ten Reasons To Get a Puppy

10) All the dust bunnies and icky stuff under the furniture gets cleaned out when Puppy crawls under there to get his toys.

9) Puppy helps rids your house of unwanted toys, shoes, papers, electrical cords, and styrofoam plates. 

8) You'll get to see lots more sunrises. 

7) You'll get over your squeemishness about poop- the word and the substance in all its consistencies.

6) You'll sleep so much better with the soothing snores of your puppy.

5) Cleaning up shredded stuff is good exercise.

4) Puppies keep old dogs young. 

3) Puppy will always need you and be happy you're there.

2) That Puppy smell!

1) Puppy loves you unconditionally ❤️

I'm awesome at top ten lists.

Love,

Hank

Comments

Popular Posts