Catch of the Day!

Dear Diary,

I am a few days behind on my stories, but my Mommy and Daddy are going out of town today so I have lots of time to get caught up.  I will miss them but I am at Rocket's house and he has a Mommy, a Daddy, two human sisters, two kittens and me and Echo, so I bet I will be busy! 

On Saturday, Claire and Daddy took me fishing again.  Don't worry - I didn't go into the lake this time.  I'm smarter than that now!  They didn't catch any fish by I caught a crayfish (or is it craw fish?or Crawdaddy?)!  I didn't know that was what it was called but Claire said  that's what it was.  It looked like the lobster that Mommy served for dinner one night so I think it was a lobster.  It was pretty awesome fun.  I chased it and it snapped its claws at me, but I wasn't afraid!!  I'm a lot bigger than it was.  It almost got me once, but I'm super fast.  Claire wanted me to push it back into the water, but I grabbed it my teeth and ran off with it!  Then it moved in my mouth and that kinda freaked me out and I dropped it.  It was the most exciting 5 minutes of my young life.  Except the car rides.  And the beach.  And catching the ball.  And going down the slide.   I've had a pretty awesome life.

Here's a 3-minute video of my craw fish adventure. I hope you can watch it.  You might need to download it first. 


Love,

Hank

Comments

Popular Posts