Dog Park Days

Dear Diary,

It was Dog Park Day! I rode on the back seat with Echo like a big boy! No more laundry baskets for me. I liked my baskets but I'm kinda glad Echo never saw me in one. That would have been humiliating. 

There were sooooo many fun dogs there. It was a nice break- it gets uber boring hanging out with my big sister all day. I love her and all but YAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNN. Squirrels and naps, naps and squirrels. 

Echo and I go about things very differently at dog park.  Mommy says it's because Echo is like her and I'm like Daddy.  Mommy likes to stay out of the crowd and Daddy likes to be in the mix. That's like me! There were so many butts to smell and toys to chase and ramps to climb and other dogs to run after. Ahhhhhh it was like heaven!  Echo is shy and quiet so she and Mom hung out on the outside and didn't run or play or anything. Here's me at the dog park:


Here's Echo at the dog park:


It was pretty awesome to get away from my parents and go make friends!  Mom said it was like a bunch of preteens at the mall. I don't understand that but I'm guessing it's good because how could it not be?! Mostly, I made new little friends, but Roscoe was my favorite new big friend. He's got a few inches on me right now but I'll catch up. 


The only bad part is that I got slobbered on and rolled in the dirt (that's good) and Dad made me take a bath (that's bad).  Still totally worth it (but don't tell Dad that). 

Love,

Hank 

Comments

Popular Posts