Sit up straight, Young Man!

Dear Diary,

It is hard to keep up with writing to you! Rocket has been sleeping over since Thursday and we are running, running, running all day long. Except yesterday. Yesterday I slept all day. I was bushed!

Today Mommy came home from work and sat outside with us. I was so excited because I've been practicing sitting on the green chair beside her. When she came out I showed her! I'm not sure I understand why sitting in green chairs is such a big deal. I looked around and even tasted the chair but I still don't get it. Guess it doesn't matter because she was impressed.  She told me to sit up straight so I did and she said I was "so darned handsome" she had to take my picture. I think that means she'd like me to sit on the chair a lot more often. So I'm gonna keep practicing. 


Love, 

Hank

Comments

Popular Posts