Day 4 of the Humidity Tour 2018 (July 6, 2018): Hattiesburg & Long Beach, MS

Dear Diary,

My Mississippi has a first name. It’s FLIES. 

My Mississippi has a second name. It’s OCEAN. 

What an awesome day! 

Last night I drove right in to RV culture and invited all our neighbors to come over and talk for hours! It was so fun. I think Mom was annoyed but people love me and I got to play, so that’s what is important. 

This morning we went for a walk across the pond and saw the coolest ducks. They had funny feathers. Echo waded right into the water so I did too. She just walked around as happy as a lobster in a tank! (Mom and I have been practicing our southern phrases.). 

Then we got in the car and I was all "ok, I’ve got 4 hours to nap, then I’ll chew on my toys, we’ll stop to pee and walk every two hours."  And all of a sudden, they’re waking me up and unloading me at a new campsite! This one is super cool, though. I have a dog run Mom set up for me, and a pond right behind us. 

6:13 pm. Echo stayed home- she was exhausted- and Daddy and Mommy and I went to the beach. I’d never seen this ocean thing they talk about. It was pretty fun. I think I drank too much of the weird water but I got to chase a dog frisbee and learned how to float.  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mDjoVZbwdVhgiwimdH136AExq64qCw9l. I even have a cool vest that helps me float. It restricts my super coolness but makes it easier. We ate shrimp and sausage on the marina at this nice place that brought me my own ice water bowl! 

I got tired real fast. I slept on the way home.  Tonight I took a walk with Echo and we played a little. She felt a lot better because she napped in the air conditioning. I’m SOOO tired. 

We’re going back to the beach tomorrow so I’d better get to bed! More stories tomorrow!

Love,

Hank


Comments

Popular Posts