This pup is Stylin'!

Dear Diary,

I just had to share this today.  The weather has turned cold and drippy.  Yesterday we went for a walk in the rain and Mom gave me my new coat.  I looked so foxy!  Traffic actually stopped.  It was a nice walk, but Mom was embarrassing.  So, get this, she was wearing gray hiking shoes, teal socks, brown leggings, a gray skirt, a bright yellow rain slicker and a bright pink and blue knit hat!  OMG! Here I was looking all awesome and fashionable and she's traipsing around like 1980s garage sale.  Are all moms so embarrassing?!!  I even ran after some hippy dude on a bike just to get away from her.  I've heard that human kids do this when their moms take them to the mall.  See that look on my face?  That's because my mom looked so dorky. But daaaaaaaaaammmmmn, I looked good!



 

Love, Hank


Comments

Popular Posts