12 Days of Christmas

Dear Diary,

On the first day of Christmas, my Mommy gave to me

1) an awe-some new Mo-hawk haircut


On the second day of Christmas my Mommy gave to me

2) 2 brand new knees

On the third day of Christmas my Mommy gave to me

3) 3 bags of ice

On the fourth day of Christmas my Mommy gave to me

4) 4 kinds of treats


On the fifth day of Christmas my Mommy gave to me

5) 5 kinds of meds 

On the sixth day of Christmas my Mommy gave to me

6) 2 fun bandanas

On the seventh day of Christmas my Mommy gave to me

7) Thirteen shiny staples


On the eighth day of Christmas my Mommy gave to me

8) 8 feet of bed space


On the nineth day of Christmas my Mommy gave to me

9) 9 pink leg warmers


On the tenth day of Christmas my Mommy gave to me

10) 10 bits of kibble

On the eleventh day of Christmas my Mommy gave to me

11) new satellite dish


On the twelfth day of Christmas my Mommy gave to me

12) 12 piles of loving!


Love,

Hank

Comments

Popular Posts