$6 Million Dollar Dog

Dear Diary,

Mom is calling me the $6 Million Dollar Dog and making these weird technology sounds when I walk.  I don't get it, but it cracks her up.  When I asked her about it she showed me this video.   Not sure it helps me understand it, but, I love her so I let her do it and don't let her see me roll my eyes.

So, my first surgery went really well.  It was a "TPLO" on my left knee.  I was putting weight on it before I even left the doctor. Mommy slept with me upstairs and helped me up and down the stairs for about 5 days.  Echo completely took advantage of my being invalid and always wanted to play because she knew I couldn't beat her.  Totally unfair!  I mean, yeah, I do that to her when she falls down on slippery surfaces and can't get up, but that's totally different.  I'm not supposed to be kind and sympathetic.  Geez.  Older sisters are just mean sometimes. 

Mom is home with me a lot and I really like that.  Dad helped me onto the bed so I knew that Mom's plan to train me to sleep on the floor was shot and I was happy.  I was really good to not lick my itchy bits.  Once I did and this happened
 I don't do it anymore.


I went up to get my staples removed last Monday (those, by the way, are terrible!  I'd take stitches over staples any day) and everyone said I was awesome and healing really fast.  The PT said I was still having inflammation and used this weird laser on me.  Not sure that helped, but she was real proud of it, so I let her do it.   Mommy didn't tell her that I have been going up and down stairs and taking little walks already.  That's our little secret.  

Love, Hank

Comments

Popular Posts