I’m a helpful dog!

Dear Diary,

I love my Mom and Dad so I try to be really helpful.  Here are some examples...

I play with Echo every day to help her feel young and fiesty.


I help Mommy fold the laundry. 


I pre-heat the bed every evening. 


I model Mommy's new fashions.


I clean the snow out of our neighbor's yards!


I feed myself with the squash from the garden when Mommy works late. 


I help pick up Echo's piddle pads every morning.


On our daily car rides, I work hard to make other drivers smile. I'm really good at this. 




Sometimes I eat all the leftovers and help wash the dishes.  I also fumigate the house every day to keep unwanted bugs, pests and humans away.  Depending on what I find to eat that day, I can be very good at this. 

That's how much I love my family.

Love, Hank




Comments

Popular Posts