Summer Lovin'

Dear Diary, 

I suppose you know that when you are as fun, charming, and attractive as I am, you can't just limit yourself to one girl playmate.  So, as much as I like Mia, I found her distant and hard to meet up with.  I mean Mia walked right passed me out in my yard and did not even turn her head.  Mom says she is probably upset about something I said.  But if she doesn't tell me, how am I supposed to know.  Am I right, guys?  I am NOT A MIND READER.  

Anyway, one day a few weeks ago, I was hanging around Mia's house hoping she'd come out to play when I heard a yip two yards down.  Well, this sounded intriguing, so I dragged Mom down there to check it out.  Guess what I found?  I found this sweet young thing (she IS half my age) named Luna romping around her yard.  We hit it off immediately and played until I was so tired I couldn't even stand up.  She's small and fast, but she plays the way I do.  I felt a little bad playing around with Mia's neighbor, but, you know, a dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do.   

I mean I'm still into Mia, she is a sassy older broad, but she doesn't have the kind of enthusiasm I am looking for in a summer fling.  Luna, is young and she thinks I am awesome.  I mean, how can I ignore that?  I know she's young and Mom made me promise not to hurt her feelings.  I'll try not to.  She is a nice girl.  

Love, 
Hank

Comments

Popular Posts