Lake McKay Monster

Dear Diary,

I really like water.  I'm not sure that I have emphasized this enough.  I like pond water. River water. Lake water. Hose water. Sprinkler water. Fountain water. 

My favorite thing is to sneak up on Mommy when she is on her paddle board and pop up in the water and scare her so she falls off and says bad words.  It is SOOOOOOOO funny.   Next time, I am going to ask Dad to take a video -- you'll fall off your chair is it so hilarious.

And I am so sneaky that I can do it almost every time.  Some day she says she will teach me to ride with her on the board, but for now, it is pretty awesome to play a lake monster.

Love, 
Hank

Comments

  1. Dear Hank, your antics keep me laughing out loud! Can I have a little credit for your retriever-like love of the water? ;) Love and sloppy kisses, Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts