Bros Before Hoes

Dear Diary,

Mom is back at work this week, which means I'm at home with Dad all week.  Dad calls this "boy time" and says it is important for him to teach me how to do cool things like spit, fart, chase balls, play video games, take food directly from his mouth and air my bits. 
 
I've gotten pretty good at drooling, farting, chasing stuff and airing my bits, which I learned early.  
 
We've been to the dog park and watched a few movies. I'm not very good at video games because of the thumbs thing.  I'm almost a pro at taking the bacon mom made for our breakfasts this week from Dad's mouth.  He says Mom would never do that. He calls that "Bros before Hoes."  I told my friends Bella, Luna and Mia that and they said that boys only say that to hide how  much they misses their Moms.  They called it a coping mechanism.  I think he's just being funny because he says that on Saturdays when we are outside picking up poop too.

I do miss Mom. Dad does too. He talks about her a lot and says how much she does for us. 

Anyway, tonight we are watching , The Notebook, whatever that is, and going to bed about 7:30 because Dad says that's what Bros do.

Love,
Hank

Comments

Popular Posts